27 March 2008

WHIPLASH (U.S.A.) - VIDEO !! LIVE Bochum 1988

I know this is not supposed to be a video blog,but I can`t resist not to show you this video.I ripped it from an old VHS tape,it is one of the most incredible performances I have ever seen in Thrash Metal,a total killer live show from one of the veteran-bands of US Thrash.I adored that live cut in the 80s,and I still do.One of the reasons I love so much this video is the drumming of Joe Cangelosi,the drummer on this video I had the opportunity to meet on Youtube/Myspace after I uploaded this video on Youtube.And so,I dedicate this post to my new friend,to the loving memory of the bass player on this video-Tony Bono (R.I.P.) and to all of you who really love old school Thrashing,especially the old-school guys that visits this blog (Bartol,Axegrinder,Distor,Jurica,Mel,Schebo,Damir,HK,Maras and probably some who I forgot,but have in mind).THRASH FOREVER!

MESSAGE IN BLOOD


SNAKEPIT


LAST NAIL IN THE COFFIN

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails