23 March 2008

LIVING DEATH (Ger) - Vengeance of hell , lp 1984

And again..I am momentarily totally into Speed/Thrash,and as so,I cannot avoid to put this album here.Living Death with this album were for me the ideal combination of Heavy Metal (a la Judas Priest) and Speed Metal.The only thing that you have to get used to is the vocal of Thorsten Bergmann,very high pitched and unusual,but still unique.And needless to mention,Hellpike was one of the first covers of my band Devastation back in 1987.This album have some of the greatest riffs in Speed Metal I have ever heard.ESSENTIAL!
PS:The version here is the unmastered vinyl-rip,this album is re-released on cd,but with a shitty sound,so here is the original.
PPS:Watch this video,this is definitely Speed fuckin` Metal!!!



Tracks:
01.You and me
02.Living death
03.Nightlight
04.My victim
05.Labyrinth
06.Heavy Metal hurricane
07.Hellpike
08.Riding a virgin
09.Vengeance of hell

LIVING DEATH - VENGEANCE OF HELL , LP 1984

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this great album upload. I have the vinyl too, and the sound of your rip is 100X better than any I've heard on the internet. Hails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails