10 February 2008

AUTOPUT (Cro) - 1980-1982


This material is a rarity,something I got from a private collection.What we have here is various recordings of an old band from the city I live in,the beautiful Varazdin.All the informations I have I collected and picked randomly from various people and I had some contradictory infos too,but I will try to put here the most common I got.
The band started with playing a kind of melodic New Wave (tracks 1-6),to pass directly to an excellent strong and bluesy Hard Rock (tracks 7-13).The main vocalist in the band was the Croatian actor LJUBOMIR KEREKES (I watched last week his last international movie,The Hunting Party,where he acts along with Richard Gere!),so this is an interesting item for those who know him and sees him in various sitcoms,movies or in theatre plays.
In the pic there`s me with Ljubo and another actress from the Varazdin`s Croatian National Theatre,the great wonderful actress Marija Krpan (she owes me a Scorpions T-shirt,but that is another story..),after the play Return Of The Warrior,in December 2006.
I hope you will enjoy this precious piece of Varazdin`s Rock N` Roll history.
PS;Thanx to Ljubo for the permission,his son Jan for being the link and Zhec for giving me the CD (and being sober,at least once).



Tracks:
01.Reci neku rijec
02.Varazdinske macke
03.Predivan grad
04.Mom prijatelju
05.Gledam
06.Film
07.Covjek svojih ideja
08.Mala moja zaba
09.Suza
10.Stemeri
11.Autoput zivota
12.Grobar
13.Plava djevojka

AUTOPUT - 1980-1982

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails