14 February 2008

AMEBIX (U.K.) - V zivo , Novi Rock 1986 , cassette 1986

This tape was a bootleg I really loved,especially the kick-off with Arise and Largactyl.A good recording of the band`s performance at the Novi Rock festival in Ljubljana,Slovenia in 1986.
I have two more FV releases I will soon put here,Fang And Attitude.But let`s return to this bootleg.This tape is released also in 1997 as a vinyl by The Only Good Dealer Is A Dead One Records under the name MAKE SOME FUCKING NOISE,and both the tape and the vinyl on the cover have written 7 tracks,while the recording contains 8 tracks.If you are an Amebix fan,you must have this tape.If you already don`t have this bootleg,then you`re not...too late to have your copy now.
PS:The video is a video I ripped from an old video tape I have,and is a bit of Arise from this performance.The sound is low,and the video is a bit dark,but worth watching it,believe me.



Tracks:
01.Arise
02.Largactyl
03.Drink and be merry
04.Fallen from grave
05.Axeman
06.Spoils of victory
07.I.C.B.M.
08.The darkest hour

AMEBIX - V ZIVO , NOVI ROCK 1986 , CASSETTE 1986

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails