30 December 2007

POPEYE (Cro) - live Vodnjan , August 2003

...and as support to this previous post,here is an excellent soundboard rare recording of Popeye in action,this is a recording I got from my brother Chriss,who at the time played the percussions in the band (on the pic on your extreme left).No one knows the exact anything about this tape,so take the year of recording as more or less,as it could possibly be 2002,or even 2004.But August is surely,and I am quite sure it is Vodnjan too.I miss just one song title,which I might change through time,as soon as I receive the exact title from somebody from the band.
Anyway,a perfect recording of a very,very good band.Here they are more Metal than on the studio recordings,soooo....
PS;the video is from Varazdin 09th July 2004,taken by me with a digital camera,but a low resolution..



Tracks;
01.Intro speech
02.Vrijedjam
03.track 3
04.speech
05.Glasajte za mene
06.speech
07.Ukljukani klokani
08.Roots bloody roots (Sepultura cover)
09.Che bella citta`
10.Nezaboravne greske
11.Zavezan
12.Punkitza

POPEYE - LIVE VODNJAN , AUGUST 2003

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails