08 May 2008

YOUTH AGAINST (Cro) - Live Mochvara 2000

I cannot believe how much I am not aware of how much (good) bands exist in the region I live in..Varazdin and Cakovec and everything between and around is full of very good bands,and after Bad Blood,from Cakovec I bring you this great Hardcore band Youth Against,and their live recording from the club Mochvara from Zagreb,the most active underground club in Croatia,closing these days (thanx to Zagreb`s major Milan Bandic-S.O.B.).Well,at the Bitchfits gig I spoked with this guy on the pic,a very cool guy,and he told me about Youth Against,so here is this soundboard recording of a gig from year 2000.Very aggressive vocals and strong Hardcore.Recommended.

Tracks:
01.We stand as one+Who needs a state like this
02.Fight back+Prejudice+Youth against
03.Time is running out
04.This thing called life
05.Confronted
06.Lies
07.War against war
08.No mans land
09.Gajba
10.Never let go

YOUTH AGAINST - LIVE MOCHVARA 2000

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails