25 April 2008

OLOTILA (Fin) - Oy imatran voima , ep 1995


I have this EP on a tape of assorted HC and Grindcore ep`s and singles,and I have to repeat as I said for many bands and stuff here,I adore this one.Melodic Finnish HC/Punk with two vocals (male and female) and with saxophone.Sounds strange to you,but it is simplier and better than you might think.
PS:I remember,this band played in Pula in 95 or 96,and had their saxophone stolen just before the show (not stolen in Pula,of course).I wasn`t there unfortunately,and I don`t remember very well how it ended..

Tracks:
01.Ivo

02.Orpo

03.Smurffi-vaara

04.Hetken hiljaisuus

05.Katharsis

06.Tulevaisuuteen (Dezerter cover)

07.Luonnon puolesta (live)

08.Annos elamalle (live)

09.Jalkeen


OLOTILA - OY IMATRAN VOIMA , EP 1995

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! :)

cheers,
ALX

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails