19 March 2008

PZBUKA (Cro) - The power muscles of vagina , demo 1997

Those girls were from Karlovac,and they played a very interesting and good HC/Punk.I found this demo very accidentally,but remained pleasantly surprised.It is a pretty long demo with an excellent sound.Until yesterday I haven`t found any info about it,but now I have it;it is recorded in 1997 (I tought it was more recent..).The band split a while after for personal reasons,but thank God this demo remained,and here it is to be spreaded even wider.Now,the next step is to wait a demo from Antitoples from Cakovec..

Tracks:
01.Intro+Scheisse
02.Dosta dosta dosta
03.You want see me dead
04.Monkey
05.Pa sta
06.Sick mind
07.No name..
08.Chicken muda
09.That`s all I know
10.Hate-No
11.Don`t watch TV because
12.I don`t care
13.H.L.
14.Bullet of pain
15.Genocide
16.Kill me again
17.That`s all I know (different version)
18.Outro

PZBUKA - THE POWER MUSCLES OF VAGINA , DEMO 1997

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails