02 February 2008

BOSKO I BUHE (Cro) - Demo 1992

A request from Kktz of Corpus Delicti blog.This band is made partly of former Mentalni Nered members.I got this (and lots more goodies!!) from Vladimir,and I wish to thank him a lot for this,we`ll have a drink (well,more than one..) when I come to Pula next time.
Bosko I Buhe is actually a project that lasted for few years,a fun punk band but but playing full blooded Punk.They played in two different line-ups,with Dragec on guitar/vocals all the time,but with Vladimir and Zombi switching on bass and drums.Here Vladimir plays drums on trax 1-6,and bass on tracks 7-10.Zombi,obviously,played the other way.
Great stuff here.

Tracks;
01.I don`t believe
02.Anarchy
03.Kastelanke
04.There was a time (Hard-Ons cover)
05.Drunk cops
06.Shoot the (Pasmaters cover)
07.Lost in space (Progress cover)
08.Ljubav (Pekinska Patka cover)
09.Bole satana
10.Dezerter (Dezerter cover)

BOSKO I BUHE - DEMO 1992

1 comment:

kktz said...

e hvala puno, evo bas skidam :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails