16 November 2007

ELUJ (Cro) - Eva ti mi pomazes vise nego Bog , cd 2001

Eluj was always a person I admired for his hyperactivity in the Pula`s sceneand this hyperactivity brought to this;I m talking about Jule (read the name backwards) founder of,among others,Anti Otpad (a once very active band) and Bolesno Grinje (the now most active band from Pula).This is completely his work,he recorded all the instruments in his own studio Ja Sam Glup (it means I Am Stupid,even on a website I found that the studio-maybe for this one time-changed the name into Ja Sam Gluh-I Am Deaf).And the music here..the best he could do,perfectly played and produced straight-to-the-bone Thrashing Hardcore.Very recommended.
PS;I know I already posted this pic,but until I find another one,this is Jule..ooops,Eluj.

Tracks;
01.Eva
02.Ceska policija
03.Gejn po usima
04.Esperando liberta
05.Mlad
06.Ja sam konj
07.Vjecni vakancij
08.Slobodanziv
09.Problemi
10.Merda
11.Dan za promjene
12.Ok
13.Rokajte pank
14.Novac u Puli
15.Prava stvar
16.7 minuta

ELUJ - EVA TI MI POMAZES VISE NEGO BOG , CD 2001

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails