11 October 2007

SOUTHERN STORM (BiH) - 1999 , cd 2000

I found myself in preparing a few Bosnian bands for this blog practicly in a row,and the first ofthem is Southern Storm.I must admit that few days ago was the first time I heard about this very talented band.The bands coming from Bosnia are all talented,but I think this one is at least the most melodic of them.The guys recorded an album of world class Metal,no doubt about it.Check it out!

Tracks;
01.1999
02.Wake me up
03.Out of time
04.Fire
05.Elegy
06.Lost in dream
07.Shades of memory
08.Dream
09.Tragovi proslosti
10.Opstanak
11.Slavery
12.Probudi me
13.Nasa istina

SOUTHERN STORM - 1999 , cd 2000

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Southern storm is one of mine favourite bands, and it's shame that tey are stoped working together. If you have chance check out Emir Hot's album Sevdah Metal. Emir Hot played guitar in Southern Storm.

Anonymous said...

Southern storm is one of mine favourite bands, and it's shame that tey are stoped working together. If you have chance check out Emir Hot's album Sevdah Metal. Emir Hot played guitar in Southern Storm.

Anonymous said...

Thx a lot!!! Emir hot is a great guitarist!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails