11 October 2007

POMARANCA (Slo) - Orange III , lp 1985

The third album from Slovenia`s Orange/Pomaranca left me pretty cold at the time..you know,I knew their former vocalist and first of all I didn`t agreed with the vocalist change.Then,it seemed to me that they mellowed out,so I bought this album and sold it a little later,because it wasn`t what I expected from Orange..Now,after all these years,when I listen to it again,I see that,besides the vocalist,there`s no difference with the rest of their albums (even their first remains their overall best one)..and this album is singed half in Croatian and half in English!!..so,Heavy Metal fans...

Tracks;
01.Hot side of the city
02.Heroj
03.Midnight stars
04.Where are you
05.Let`s fly young lady
06.Jesen
07.Rosa
08.Za nas
09.Plovim sam

POMARANCA - ORANGE III , LP 1985

1 comment:

uje said...

Beuatiful blog, I am from Germany and heard pomaranca and Gordi in the eighties. Great sound with unique lyrics (serbian or slovenian?) But this one also needs a password... Pls give it to me or reupload...
thank you

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails