22 August 2007

PHOENIX (Rom) - Cei ce ne-au dat nume , lp 1973

This is an album I have on vinyl,but I have searched for this one on the net for more than 4 years!Finally,I found it,and here it is for you.Phoenix were (are?) a band from Romania,which played in the early 70`s during the Ceaucescu era,and for me it was a huge surprise to hear them.An energic and virtuose Hard Rock with Jazz and Progressive elements,played by great,and I mean GREAT musicians (especially the bass player Iosif Kappl,the Romanian Jack Bruce!!).Just listen to the explosive Nunta,or try the virtuosity in Negru Voda.For my opinion,truly worth a try!

Tracks;
01.Ciclul anotimpurilor - Preludiu (A oilor)

02.Ciclul anotimpurilor - Jocul timpului

03.Ciclul anotimpurilor - Primavara (Introducere+Paparuga)

04.Ciclul anotimpurilor - Vara

05.Ciclul anotimpurilor - Toamna

06.Ciclul anotimpurilor - Iarna
07.Ciclul anotimpurilor - Introducere+Jocul caprelor

08.Nunta

09.Negru voda (Balada)

10.Pseudo morgana


PHOENIX - CEI CE NE-AU DAT NUME , lp 1973

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails