20 July 2007

BIJELO DUGME (BiH) - Kad bi bio bijelo dugme , lp 1974


I know that some of you will say "WTF?What are Bijelo Dugme doing here??"..Well yes,Bijelo Dugme was the biggest band ever in the ex-YU (and in most ex-communist countries too!!),Rock music in Yugoslavia is unimaginable without them,seemed like Rock in Yugoslavia "began" with them..Bijelo Dugme was a band that could easily stand shoulder to shoulder with ie. Uriah Heep.This one is their first album,pure Hard Rock (if you ask me) very comparable to Uriah Heep.I really loved them (and I still do) , also because they remind me of times that are gone forever.For the classic Hard Rock lovers!!

Tracks;
01.Kad bi bio bijelo dugme
02.Blues za moju bivsu dragu

03.Ne spavaj mala moja muzika dok svira

04.Sve cu da ti dam samo da zaigram

05.Selma

06.Patim evo deset dana

BIJELO DUGME - KAD BI BIO BIJELO DUGME , LP 1974

3 comments:

micksguitar said...

great site. great lp. this is my first visit. it won't be my last. thanx very much mick.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear this...thanks, Peter

Anonymous said...

The best thing in this LP is the cover. Very average music....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails