06 September 2008

BOMBARDER (BiH) - Bez milosti , lp 1991

Here`s now a band I dislike sooo much,I was thinking why should I put them here,but well,I am not putting stuff here for me,but for you.And as,to my endless wonder,Bombarder are a "cult" band from the ex-Yu,here is one of their albums,as I understood the last one before they moved from Bosnia to Serbia.The album is Metal 100%,spanning from Heavy Metal to Speed/Thrash Metal,and the music,as simple as it can be,is even not that bad,how bad is the main vocalist in both ways-vocally and lyrically (incredibly ridicolous).Well,I won`t spend a word more for them,I know you are looking for this,so here it is..
PS:The video is incredibly ridicolous too..just take a look..



Tracks:
01.Glasnik smrti
02.Speed Metal manijak
03.Bez milosti
04.Princeza
05.Bombarder
06.Kopac grobova
07.Propast
08.Noci uzasa
09.Metalna neman

BOMBARDER - BEZ MILOSTI , LP 1991

1 comment:

micksguitar said...

thank you.i think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails