06 April 2008

DRINKING SKULL (Cro) - Promo cassette 1992

This one is a tape I got from Maras (the red guitar in the pic!Well,not the guitar,the player!) in the days of our first contacts,and it consists of a studio side,and a live side containing a superb soundboard live recording.This is a tape that shows Drinking Skull thrashing the best way they did in their carreer.I still hope I will see again Maras,Hrvoje and the gang together on stage.Who knows..



Tracks:
Studio side
01.He is here (intro)+Suicide society
02.Enliven the world
03.People that make you feel small
04.My evil
05.I`m going away
Live side
06.Enliven the world
07.Church of hate
08.Create to destroy
09.People that make you feel small
10.End of life (suicide)
11.Breaking the law (Judas Priest cover)
12.Milk (S.O.D. cover)

DRINKING SKULL - PROMO TAPE 2002

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails