17 September 2009

BARSKE MUSICE (Ser) - Delirijum tremens, cassette 1993

Now, another Serbian band I got from Vladimir, I cannot define what is this band into, the fact I found on the net is that this is (or might be) an alter ego band of OSLOBODIOCI, a band I presented few posts ago. Also, I found out that this album is not released in 1995 (as written on the file) but in 1993.The music they play is a kind of Rock that I can`t put anywhere, even if it is so simple.I can compare them to, let`s say, Psihomodo Pop.. Well, you try..

Tracks:
01.Mickey Rourke
02.Hot dog
03.Crno mleko
04.Veliki crveni kadilak
05.Vise nema razloga za nas
06.E, pa sto
07.Draga, idi do vraga
08.Secerlema
09.Decko
10.Pokidan
11.Bedara
12.Zelena limuzina

BARSKE MUSICE - DELIRIJUM TREMENS, CASSETTE 1993

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails