31 October 2008

CARNIVORE (U.S.A.) - Live The Grand , NYC , 199x

Hmmm..I am a little suspicious about the date of this one..at least, the date I found for this recording..I am not quite sure that Carnivore played it in 1994, as they split somewhere in 1991-92.I changed the year here in the title, even on the file is written 1994, so you just ignore the date and enjoy some Carnivore live as it was back in the time of the second "true" Carnivore (Steele-Piovanetti-Beateaux) .The recording is not extremely good, it is an audience recording, but as such very fine.For collectors and fans.
PS:Just tell me:look at the vid - did he needed this?



Tracks:
01.Intro
02.Jack Daniels and pizza
03.Angry neurotic catholics
04.Carnivore
05.Inner conflict
06.Male supremacy
07.Jesus Hitler
08.God is dead
09.Race war
10.Jimmy Page`s amazing solo
11.Predator
12.Sex and violence
13.Suck my dick

CARNIVORE - LIVE THE GRAND , NYC , 199x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails