19 September 2008

ANNATHEMA (Ser) - Don`t go down , cd 1997

You noticed that this blog slowed down recently..I am sorry I am not able to update it daily,but my day became so narrow that I rarely have some free time to update the blog.It won`t stop,no fear,but I hope you are patient enough to wait for the next posts.Thank you for that.
---------------
Now,the third Annathema`s album is a full turn to another kind of Heavy Metal...You had the opportunity here to download both first and second album,now here is this one that is a huge step back for this band.More or less,it is the proof that sometimes bands should stop at the top.I am not saying it is not good:it is pretty good,a strong and powerful Heavy Metal,but far from the Thrash Metal they played.So,if you don`t mind the change of style,it is an OK album.

Tracks:
01.Don`t go down
02.Freedom for R`n`R
03.Castle
04.Dream
05.Wolf
06.Proud and drunk
07.Come on
o8.Take me
09.Pray
10.Star or red
11.Motorcycle
12.Don`t go down (remix)

ANNATHEMA -DON`T GO DOWN , CD 1997

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awful album, really bad

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails