16 June 2008

ATOMSKO SKLONISTE (Cro) - Bez kaputa , single 1980

I just found an ad on the Croatian net,this single in VG condition costs 150 kunas (20 Euros approx).This is the second AS single I put here,and here finishes the official YU/Cro part of the AS discography (there are two albums recorded in USA as Atomic Shelter).AS were truly a great Hard Rock band,and I am proud I was able to give to you everything I had.Of course,the two US albums will be here too,soon..



Tracks:
01.Bez kaputa
02.Tko ce tad na zgaristu reci

ATOMSKO SKLONISTE - BEZ KAPUTA , SINGLE 1980

1 comment:

rickdog said...

You have a great music blog here! I've added you to my custom search, check it out.

I've collected over 5,000 mp3blog links, accessible from the alpha menu at page top. You can open frames on these blogs to view them directly on my site, and you can also view the feeds in a frame.

You can search all these blogs in my custom google search:

Rickdog's MP3blog search
http://chewbone.blogspot.com/2008/03/mp3-blog-search-results.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails