19 May 2008

SCATTERBRAIN (U.S.A.) - Here comes trouble , lp 1990

Ooohh,I promised you this album few monts ago..well here it is.A band made mostly of ex-Ludichrist members.Anyone liked Ludichrist albums?You won`t probably like this one then.Even it is basically the same thing,but in a more light,listeneable way,a lot of flirting with Funk..actually,thinking twice,they remind me here of bands as Atom Seed or Mindfunk,so if you are ready to make a compromise and accept a lighter and cleaner version of Ludichrist,this is for you.If not,skip this one.If you never cared about Ludichrist anyway,this might be an interesting Funk-Metal (I hate this monicker!!) album..



Tracks:
01.Here comes trouble
02.Earache my eye
03.That`s that
04.I`m with stupid
05.Down with the ship
06.Sonata no.3
07.Mr. Johnson and the juice crew
08.Goodbye freedom, hello mom
09.Outta time
10.Don`t call me dude
11.Drunken milkman

SCATTERBRAIN - HERE COMES TROUBLE , LP 1990

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails