03 April 2008

ATOMIC SHELTER (Cro/U.S.A.) - East Europe man , cd 1993

This is something I owe to a guy here,this one is for Maro.This is the last album from Bruno Langer,bass/vocal and leader of Atomsko Skloniste,this time in its American reincernation.In te 80s Atomsko Skloniste had few tries in the States,all of them through a guy from Pula who actually works in NASA.I will also post the other two albums,but I do this for Maro.This album is just old AS songs rearranged and rewritten in English,I am not fan of this album,but this one is also for all the collectors to complete your AS collection.
PS:The video is by the actual Croatian AS version.



Tracks:
01.Chinese bike
02.Believe me
03.Together
04.This spaceship
05.Night after night
06.I learned how to listen
07.1945-1995
08.Flying
09.Nothing left to show
10.We are the generation
11.Cocaine baby
12.Tajna (Secret) (Original)
13.Together II
14.Believe me II
15.Automated man

ATOMIC SHELTER - EAST EUROPE MAN , CD 1993

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails