16 March 2008

ART AND MUSIC FESTIVAL 1994 - compilation cd 1994

First of all,I am sorry I don`t have no flyer or no pic from the A&M Festival featured here (the flyer above is for the first A&M Festival from 1993,for which I can proudly say that my ex-band Hatross was the first band ever to perform at A&M Festival!!).But as I think that the sound is important,here is the official cd of the well-known Art And Music Festival,held in Pula every year since 1993,with few years of pause from 2002.-2005.
This CD here is the idea the guys from the organisation had,but it was realised just that year and never more.Anyway,a great document remained,and as a direct partecipant as part of the staff of the festival for few years,and as presenter in 1997,I am proud to present you this cd.
The 1994. edition of the festival brings you a wide variety of styles,all of them alternative rock (I wrote down as tag Alternative Rock,as a common tag) and all of them excellent soundboard LIVE RECORDINGS!!
The recordings were taken live at the festival,with bands as The Bleeding playing Doom,Haze playing Stoner Rock,Dik O`Braz playing a Motorhead-ish tune,a great Rt Planete (featuring Zhel on guitar and vocals!!),and among other bands,extremely exciting guests of the festival as KUD Idijoti and Gori Ussi Winnetou,Strelnikoff,Laufer and Let 3.
This CD is very important for me emotively,but I assure you that you will find very interesting stuff here,and you will have the document of a great happening!!Don`t miss this one.
PS:Down here you have the documentary of that festival splitted in two parts,it is in Croatian from the Croatian TV,and I saw myself in few places (in the first minute of the first part,you can see me in a black Type O Negative t-shirt with Tusta from KUD Idijoti)!!





Tracks:
RT PLANETE (Cro)
01.Liverbeat
GIPSS (Cro)
02.Feed me
DICK O`BRAZ (Cro)
03.Ne budi lud
ZOAMBO ZOET WORKESTRAO (Slo)
04.untitled
SVI PREDSJEDNIKOVI LJUDI (Cro)
05.Celo
THE BLEEDING (Cro)
06.Night sunstroke
THE STUFF (Cro)
07.Deborah
KUD IDIJOTI & GORI USSI WINNETOU (Cro)
08.Turbo cattolico
FANCY LAZY (Cro)
09.Scratch
HAZE (Cro)
10.The tribe
DO LUDILA (Cro)
11.Htio bih
REB. REP. (Slo)
12.Mi amor
BABY CAN DANCE (Slo)
13.Blink it
FUNKY JUNKY (Cro)
14.There`s no light
LAUFER (Cro)
15.Jedini sto zna
STRELNIKOFF (Slo)
16.Too drunk to fuck
LET 3 (Cro)
17.Sam u vodi
MATCHLESS GIFT (Cro)
18.Hazy summer


ART AND MUSIC FESTIVAL 1994 - COMPILATION CD

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails